Apr 17, 2008

Bettingfield - Soulmates do they exist?

So this pretty much sums up how I feel lately. It's hard to think that your soulmate might just be a figment of your imagination.

Incompatible, it don't matter though
'cos someone's bound to hear my cry
Speak out if you do
You're not easy to find

Is it possible Mr. Loveable
Is already in my life?
Right in front of me
Or maybe you're in disguise

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone

Here we are again, circles never end
How do I find the perfect fit
There's enough for everyone
But I'm still waiting in line

1 comment:

Sevak said...

maybe the someone to hold,
is vaheguru
maybe the someone that loves without being told,
is vaheguru
maybe, if we open our hearts
and open our minds,
we will find the real love,
the love that doesn't compete,
the love that makes us complete
the love that creates harmony
in our minds, and in our souls
we never again need someone to hold
never need someone to love
without being told
that love is inside us,
that love is a part of us
inside our minds, inside our souls
just love freely, and let life flow
it'll open the cage, open the window
allow our minds to fly, and to soar